We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Job Description: Service Manager
The Service Manager role is responsible for leading frontline employees to gain a competitive advantage and to improve cost and productivity.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
• Ensures all routes are run and every stop is serviced every day
• Ensures drivers follow gate scan procedures and daily manifests
• Sets and measures productivity and service targets to drive accountability and execution
• Meets customer service needs and marketplace execution by achieving our service level goals
• Understands customer's business and balances customer needs with "cost to serve" standards
• Builds individual and organizational capabilities
• Forecasts labour needs, staffs for the work, schedule the work
• Coach and develop the team (route rides, audits) to build current and future capability
• Teaches safe work practices (vehicle accidents, injuries)
• Teachers and builds our service advantage
• Captures and tracks critical performance data to meet all time and quality standards
• Manage regulatory compliance (DQF files, hours of service, VCRs, hazmat)
• Leverages understanding of key business drivers to get results
• Maintains focus and overcomes obstacles until goals and commitments are met
• Understands the interdependencies across functions and builds partnerships to reach win/win solutions
• A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
• Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
• This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement