It's an exciting time to be part of PepsiCo as we create a stronger, faster, and better version of our business. To accomplish this, we need to build and strengthen critical capabilities such as Commercial Revenue Management. Pricing is a powerful lever to grow top and bottom line results and ultimately “Win with Purpose.” As we invest to become more competitive, the Revenue Management team is expanding and integrating into the commercial organization to support PepsiCo Beverages North America’s growth plans to win in the marketplace. Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
The West Division Commercial Revenue Strategy Analyst will be responsible for performing the analysis and crafting recommendations to inform our revenue strategy across one or more of our channels (Small Format, Large Format, Foodservice) as well as across several of our beverage categories. The position will provide sophisticated analytics and insights to shape future revenue strategy actions. You will not only help optimize our existing portfolio of brands, but also identify opportunities for innovation to deliver future growth.
This is an opportunity to contribute to the pricing and promotional strategy for the PepsiCo Beverage Sales Team while developing broader commercial skills. To succeed it will be critical that you partner effectively across functions including sales, commercial planning, finance, go-to-market and marketing.
- Support development of annual & long-term revenue strategy for select channels and categories
- Perform category and channel analytics to inform the revenue strategy including profit pool assessment, pack price architecture and trade program performance
- Inform the West Division pricing and package architecture development through analysis of market and competitive dynamics for both core and innovation products
- Support the development of trade term / margin strategy and trade programs
- Develop local pricing playbooks by category and geography (targets, guardrails, insights)
- Support development of portfolio pricing recommendations, including deck analysis, creation and presentation
- Support development and review of quarterly and annual customer plans
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business, or Engineering preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in Revenue Management/Pricing, Insights, Data Analytics, Strategy Consulting, Commercial Planning, and/ or Finance
- Strategic thinking and advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and modeling capabilities, especially working with large data sets
- Ability to translate complex, data-intense analytics into actionable recommendations
- Experience working effectively in a cross functional team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey findings to both peers and upper-level management
- CPG, Retail, Foodservice and/or functional Revenue Management experience a plus
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, and ambiguous environment
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Tableau and/or statistical software a plus
- Experience with both syndicated (IRI) and in-house data platforms, preferred with the demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software applications
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement