This is a crucial role within the UK Snacks marketing department, responsible for delivering the Better For You, Value and Future Brand portfolios Annual Commercial Plan, by leveraging PepsiCo category communications and innovation plans and working closely with commercial teams to maximise their impact in the market. The role is responsible for the following brands: Better For You (Sunbites and Snack a Jacks), Value (Smiths, Cheetos), Future Brands (Off the Eaten Path). There’s no better time to join this team and work on portfolio that has been recognised as one of the biggest growth opportunities
for PepsiCo snacks and as such an absolute priority for the business.
- Partner and Influence Category marketing teams across BFY and Future Brand to deliver tailor-made, fit for purpose comms and strategic innovation plans
- Deliver marketing programmes that maximise effectiveness in the marketplace
- Develop clear strategy and aligned end to end innovation plans for our value portfolio
- Partner and influence commercial stakeholders to translate Comms & Innovation plans into strong commercial plans
- Drive net revenue growth, brand equity and share of market (SOM)
- Lead the brand calendars to ensure flawless, timely and commercially strong in-market execution of category plan.
- Develop strong in-market execution visions and get support and buy-in from senior commercial stakeholders.
- Successfully take BFY, Future Brands and Value projects through the stage-gate process
- Own local brand media & digital planning and use Media analytics to optimise
- Lead local packaging process
- Develop channel plans for brands/portfolios to maximise commercial delivery
- Responsible for performance tracking across brands, NPD’s and activations and for course correction
- Ensure plans are aligned and fully supported by key stakeholders across BU
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding
- Strong strategic mindset and ability to distil complex tasks into simple and compelling strategies
- Advanced consumer understanding with experience in classic brand management
- Strong media and digital planning experience
- High financial acumen and P&L awareness
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Excellent team management skills (coaching, setting direction and support)
- Able to build relationships at all levels and bring people along with them
- Resilience to consistently deliver results with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate beyond obstacles and resilience to manage tasks through a multi-matrix business
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.