Senior HR Business Partner (Skelmersdale & Cupar)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We’re looking for a high performing Senior HR Business Partner to join our Supply Chain HR team based in Skelmersdale. This role will cover two of our sites – Skelmersdale & Cupar, partnering the Supply Chain Director.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the sidelines. They know the business inside and out, and work alongside their colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a generalist Business Partner or a HR Specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business.
This is an exciting multi-site role based at our Skelmersdale facility with travel to Cupar (typically once a fortnight with an overnight stay). We are looking for a generalist to provide leadership and support to the people agenda across Skelmersdale and Cupar covering a population of c.850. This involves developing the overall people plans, delivering core HR processes, leading the talent agenda, building capability, shaping culture, and supporting our Employee Relations strategy. So there is plenty for you to get your teeth into!
- A key member of the Hub and Spoke Site Leadership Team, defining in partnership the people agenda and supporting the broader based operational agenda for the sites
- Lead the engagement agenda across the sites, driving key people metrics and delivering opportunities to develop employee engagement and performance
- Partner with Hub and Spoke Site Leadership Team on all organisational change projects and programmes
- Coach, support and develop direct reports
- Flawless execution of all Core HR people processes i.e. Pay Review, Talent review etc
- Lead and / or contribute to UK wide HR activity / projects
- Manage site based HR budgets
- Oversee site based recruitment, partnering effectively with Centre of Excellence colleagues
- Champion the Capability, Diversity & Inclusion, Health & Wellness, and ER agendas, acting as HR lead on activities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduate calibre, CIPD qualification would be preferred but not essential
- Proven generalist HR experience within a fast paced manufacturing or logistics environment, with experience of working with unions. Experience of working within a LEAN manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Ability to set the agenda and proactively manage / monitor delivery, balancing competing priorities
- Ability to be self-sufficient and make decisions independently, exercising strong personal judgement, high levels of integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills to build effective relationships with all client groups
- Flexibility to support two sites with a 24/7 operation
- Experience of people management
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.