As a Finance Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Finance Associate Manager is responsible for supporting the Supply Chain Transportation organization for Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana and other PepsiCo Hotfill products. This includes providing analytical and financial support to Transportation leadership, BU and Brand Finance, as well as Supply Chain Finance leadership.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead period reporting and close process for Transportation team with a focus on Quaker Foods & Snack including variance explanations to forecast, plan, and prior year
- Manage and Update Period Forecast model for QFS products providing key insights and cause of change analysis
- Lead Annual AOP development for QFS products by working closely with Brand Finance and Supply Chain Leadership to understand key trends, metrics and changes to the business for the upcoming year
- Work cross-functionally with Global Procurement and Treasury to forecast Fuel usage as a key input to PepsiCo's Fuel Hedging strategy in addition to understanding the impacts of Fuel rate changes and Hedging strategies on Transportation Results
- Manage and provide insights on strategic productivity initiatives to drive Transportation cost savings
- Manage various ad hoc requests for PBNA Transport (e.g., Carrier / Market analysis and share out to LT)
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance team's overall efficiency, depth of insight, accuracy, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance or Accounting preferred, MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of progressive experience in some of the following areas: Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, and Procurement, etc.).
- Experience with forecasting, and budgeting, and financial modeling. Ability to preempt issues and deliver solutions as part of the forecasting process.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Strong foundation in the use of information systems and ability to learn/manipulate systems quickly
- Results-oriented, innovative thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management and ability to function effectively as part of a team to gain cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Ability to work in a challenging business environment, demonstrating flexibility by managing numerous priorities concurrently. Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using SAP, Essbase, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement