We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you passionate about HR & Sales challenges in a multinational company? Come take a seat at the table to help contribute to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo! We're excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
We are recruiting a Sales HR Technician for Pais Vasco. You will collaborate in executing HR agenda for sales in your area aligned with the business strategy, guarantee HR processes implementation, lead transformations & build talent management strategy for your scope.
In your regional area:
• Unions relations, labour negotiation processes within the framework of the the Labour Relations strategy, in partnership with Sales HRBP and field stakeholders. Collaborate to define approach for collective agreement negotiations
• Ensure gold standard implementation of corporate and local core processes across field through effective leverage of HR OM.
• Implementation of the Annual Training Plans and OC initiatives fitting business requirements and employee’s development needs.
• In coordination with the Health and Safety, participate from an HR perspective in the implementation of management plans in field according to legal requirements and business needs.
• Implementation of Recruiting and Retention strategy.
• Deploy a consistent Communication Strategy throughout the Organization.
• Execute the transformation agenda for Field as defined by the business priorities and operating model.
• Help to define the capacity and capability agenda
• Maintain and guarantee a balanced implementation of the Company Compensation Policy
• Contribute to the organizational strategy by partnering with HRBP on initiatives to achieve business priorities
• Represents the company interest in front of the Labour Courts and Labour Authorities.
• Considerable HR generalist experience, ideally in a similar context
• Deep employee and labour relations capability
• Strong HR execution skills
• Up to date knowledge of employment legislation required and ability to apply this in practical setting
• Ability to manage a diverse range of issues and challenges simultaneously to deliver results
• Self-starting and confident to work remotely from functional leader
• Creative thinker, able to find and deliver pragmatic solutions within various constraints such as time, resource and policy
• Confident communication, ability to coach and influence.
#LI - SPAIN
Job Type: Indefinido