We currently are looking to hire Information Security & Controls Assoc Analyst to join our IT team based in Carrigaline on a 1-year fixed term basics. This role is a Control Owner for both local and global IT Security controls across several SOX applications, participating in SOX audits & supporting SOX applications from a Security Perspective.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The new role is a result of the additional SOX applications which IT have implemented in 2019, Master Data Governance and onsite project. The role will be the control owner for both local and global security controls for these applications and will participate in security audits involving collaboration with business and controls teams. The role will also include supporting the SOX applications from a security perspective as well as other security applications and tools.
- Control owner for complex local and global SOX and NON-SOX controls
- Executing daily/weekly/monthly controls
- Testing of controls on a quarterly and annual basis
- Reporting control status and effectiveness to Process Owner, both local and global
- Working with business controls, technical and functional BIS teams to execute against remediation and improvement plans
- Liaise with internal and external auditors during audits
- Monitoring resolution to audit findings
- Updating and maintaining control documentation
- Delivering and retaining evidence for future reference
- Supporting the business controls team with reporting and analysis for weekly/monthly business controls review
- Collaborating with local, sector and global teams in the identification and documentation of IT risks, processes and controls
ESSENTIAL Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
- Number of years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of business & IT controls
- Experience of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls and SOX audit requirements
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- IT/BIS qualification desirable
- Understand and utilise project documentation tools and systems in compliance with project standards.
- Must be well-organised and capable of multi-tasking and able to work to tight timelines and deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High levels of enthusiasm and energy and works well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with audit, business controls is a plus. Ability to understand business processes and communicate with business users & controls teams is key
- Experience in SAP Security Support & Reporting
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in morethan 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Job Type: Temporary