This individual will primarily be responsible for transportation duties. This role requires strong attendance history, effective problem solving, and the ability to work closely with the supply and warehouse teams, and other administrators, to ensure service and out of stock metrics are met and/or exceeded. This individual will also be responsible for other administrative duties within the Transport department.
Other Key Accountabilities:
- Route orders daily in compliance with the transportation route guide, ensuring timely execution to meet the requested ship date and secure carrier capacity
- Operate the Transportation Management System (TMS) to route orders and to ensure loads are properly scheduled
- Support the routing of chilled product out of Albany, Patriot and Taunton
- Enter TM portal entries for Latham ,CPF and Ayer
- Collect and enter raw materials into Epay. Track and Monitor
- Track and verify assessorial charges.
- Work with Supervisor to insure driver compliance within the First Advantage portal
- Work with carrier customer service reps on scheduling issues
- Review previous day’s dock schedule to ensure all orders shipped, if not, re-schedule
- Advise shipping office of any special shipping requirements
- Insure driver compliance in First Advantage
- Payroll for transport drivers
- All other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Possess or gain a full understanding of current DOT Hours of Service regulations
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- 1-3 years of Business, Logistics/Transportation or Supply Chain experience
- Ability to navigate and perform work in NIS and TMS
- Trained in PeopleNet Fleet Manager
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement