We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
The Customer Development Manager (CDM) role will be responsible for assisting in the identification of selling opportunities and for merchandising products across all operating companies of PepsiCo (Pepsi Beverages, Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Tropicana and Quaker Foods). The CDM will be in the market 5 days a week developing existing accounts for our Rec & Retail Channel.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Customer development responsibility: selling, merchandising, conducting sampling events and customer training
- Sell new items (line extensions) for all of PepsiCo’s operating companies
- Coordinate placement of new equipment and ensure flawless execution of logistics
- Fill, rotate and face food racks and beverage equipment while maintaining approved plan-o-grams
- Aid in the effective management of SKU’s and product mix for all assigned customers
- Successful candidates will drive volume, revenue and paint the town Pepsi Blue
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver's license
- The safe driving record strongly preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement