- Provides key variance analysis and explanations to management and Contract Manufacturing Managers for multiple locations.
- Develop forecasts for manufacturing variances during period and annual budget updates.
- Responsible for creating bill of material standards, product costing, and overhead costs for annual operating plan and explain year over year changes.
- Work within SAP to reconcile production, usage, receipts, and shipments.
- Position manages the daily and period-end accounting process for multiple business units within the 3rd party Co-packers, Re-packers, and Distribution Center network.
- Period inventory reconciliations and annual physical inventory observation.
- Close working relationships with Contract Manufacturing Managers on results, and trouble-shooting issues pertaining to co-packers.
- Control owner for periodic, quarterly, and annual SOX and Accounting controls.
- Additional duties include invoice processing, pallet reconciliations, and special projects.
- Entry level position; 0-2 years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong self-starter and positive team player.
- Ability to interact with varying levels of individuals across multiple functions.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement