PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Sakata Rice Crackers, Quaker Oats, Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sunbites Popcorn, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Our Regency Park operation has a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to build or continue their career in people management.
This role is key in managing all processing and packaging personnel, as well as leading the development and implementation of improvement plans for site and team members. This position is working on Night Shift - 2200 - 0630
The role will see you responsible for the following:
- Pack and product quality whilst ensuring safety standards are maintained/improved
- Line output including crewing levels, True and Net efficiency
- Cost Performance whilst maintaining Service Level
- Drive a continuous improvement culture in a team-based environment including training and development of employees
- Ensure reasonable instruction is given in relation to HACCP
- Comply with the site Anti-Contamination Policy to ensure the food safety of The Smith's Snackfood Company's product
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people
To be successful in this role, we are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Core understanding of Food Safety ad HACCP
- Previous experience within Manufacturing or FMCG leadership
- Basic understanding of budget preparation (financial & analytical capability)
- Ability to maintain high performance under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and works well with a team
- Someone who leads effectively by example and is results oriented
- A forward-thinker who can analyse issues and develop effective solutions
- Ability to plan and coordinate several simultaneous work activities
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
At PepsiCo, we embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline