PepsiCo is looking for a Jr HR Business Partner Supply Chain in our Broek op Langedijk site. Within this role you’ll partner with the Supply Chain HR team and business leaders to enable the achievement of the business goals through advice, guidance and direction concerning all HR related subjects. The client groups are based at the Broek op Langedijk (Lays) location. You are the linking pin towards the HR Centers of Excellences within PepsiCo and report to the HR Business Lead Supply Chain Netherlands. If you are looking for a real challenge and have the ambition to further develop yourself, we invite you to apply!
- Develops and manages the people related agenda of the Supply Chain organization in Broek op Langedijk in alignment with the HR Business Lead Supply Chain Netherlands
- Manages employee relations, conflict resolution, absenteeism prevention initiatives within the client groups. Ensures policy consistency and consistency/compliance with local laws and regulations
- Builds and develops robust relationships with employees and business leaders across the Supply Chain Broek op Langedijk organization and in the broader BENELUX organization
- Executes organizational and people development initiatives within the client groups in Broek op Langedijk such as change management, organization effectiveness, career development, talent management and organizational health initiatives.
- Supports coordination of business transformation projects within the client groups from a people perspective by partnering closely with HR stakeholders and labor relations
- Builds and develops strong relationships within the broader HR community in order to effectively influence key stakeholders in HR Operations and HR Centers of excellence
Job Type: Regular