Regional Business Development Manager
Location flexible within the Northwest/Mountain Region
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
Rooted in PepsiCo’s “Power of One” principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the corporation’s brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice and vending channels.
What’s Your Role?
This Foodservice Sr. Sales Representative role is responsible for generating new business throughout 1 of our 8 Foodservice Distributor Regions focused on securing large multi-unit chains and prestige new business partners, across all PepsiCo lines of business. This role closely partners with the region distributor teams to achieve the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) goals.
The Foodservice Sales Sr. Representative position will report into our New Business Director and will establish best in class strategies, accelerate acquisition, improve renewal rates, and expand portfolio solutions that uncover growth to deliver our 2020 AOP volume, net revenue, profit and share targets. This role will predominantly be focused on supporting the growth efforts for the restaurant and recreation & retail segments for the Foodservice Distributor organization. This incumbent will work cross functionally and leverage the entire PepsiCo portfolio to identify key opportunities, strategies, and tactics for industry leading programs and best in class execution.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Deliver growth to the Distributor Foodservice Team, by driving new business sales across FLQTGNI LOBs, achieving a target of $1.5MM incremental growth annually
• Work closely with Region and HQ sales teams, and cross-functionally with Supply-chain, Finance, Marketing, and PFNA/PBNA counter-parts to deliver profitable new business and share growth in the channel
• Become the New Business SME, supporting the team in targeting and closing, complex, high-priority sales opportunities
• Actively manages multi-year new customer pipeline
• Creates monthly report-out of prospecting progress and results versus plan
• Identifies and Sells PO1 opportunities across Divisions/Sector where applicable
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 4+ years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer-packaged goods organization
• Must be willing and able to travel 50% of the time, and live near a major airport (preferred)
• Strong thought-leadership and team management skills
• Extensive knowledge of the company landscape and how to manage an effective network
• Superior time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and plan
• Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment agreement and commitments
• Ability to work effectively within cross functional teams, proactively influence strategic decision making
• Strong communication, collaboration, influence and impact skills at all levels within an organization
• Self-Starter, ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision
• Exceptional results orientation – with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement