Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an opportunity to join our Marketing Team as a Brand Manager. We are looking for someone confident, articulate, positive-thinking, and not afraid to challenge the status quo. Supported by a Senior Brand Manager and Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop, manage, and implement all aspects of the marketing mix, including communications and innovation to deliver growth. Leveraging global strategy, your ability to develop, customise, and execute locally will be fundamental to your success.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving Brand Growth for the Smith’s portfolio through product and packaging innovation
- Driving a clear communications strategy for your portfolio of brands/products
- Managing the execution of advertising and activation elements
- Managing innovation projects from concept to launch
- Agency/ Supplier Management - manage relationships with key suppliers
- Effectively manage budget process, budget tracking and performance reports
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 years’ plus Brand Management experience within the Australian market
- Experience with new product development and the Stage Gate process
- Communications and creative development experience
- Ability to work with regional partners and harness global and regional strategies
- Creativity to identify alternative approaches and solutions
- Strategic and analytical thinking with a keen eye for attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular