To Support VP & GM Pakistan and Afghanistan in terms of business related tasks and ventures along with Management of administrative work on behalf his office.
- To support BU GM in terms of business related tasks and ventures.
- Preparation of decks for Asia Pacific Region & Sector as directed by BU GM.
- Assistance in the preparation of business presentations.
- Manage Travel, Visa, Boarding & Lodging arrangements nationally and internationally for BU GM.
- Agenda making for Local and International Visitors and making sure Agenda timelines are being followed in a timely manner.
- Daily coordination with Admin Assistants of Pakistan, Asia Pacific Region, Sector and Corporate Office with day to day activities and follow-ups.
- Collaborate with cross functional Directors and Sr Managers for all kind of follow-ups on behalf of BU GM.
- Participation in events as Admin Committee member as per requirement.
- Regular coordination with Travel Desk for travel plans of BU GM.
- Hotel reservations for BU GM locally and internationally.
- Masters Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools. (Excel, word)
- 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills - spoken / written/ Email Correspondence / Presentations. (English, Urdu)
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal Skills.
- Strong team player and leading from the front.
- Strong time management skills.
- Perform under pressure.
- Multi- tasking ability with proven skills.
- Proficient in maintaining speed in work.
Job Type: Regular