- Ensures comprehensive high quality administrative/secretarial support to senior PepsiCo executives, including, in particular:
- managing their calendars – booking time for various activities, prioritizing and rescheduling conflicting arrangements, ensuring timely execution of all commitments;
- coordinating and handling the logistics of business meetings, appointments, conf-calls, local and international business trips, etc.
- preparing and distributing presentations, reports and materials for business meetings, keeping minutes;
- drafting, approving and following up on official business correspondence (by post, e-mail or phone)
- translating various documents from Polish to English and vice versa;
- ensuring the availability of office supplies.
- Assists senior executives in performing various procedural obligations ensuring their full legal compliance:
- timely reconciliation of individual business travel expenditures (visa, cash);
- verification, justification and approval of all in-coming invoices;
- ensuring legal sign-off and the proper approval of business contracts.
- Contributes to effective two-way communication between senior executives and their internal and external customers/stakeholders by:
- obtaining, gathering, and consolidating required information from multiple sources;
- responding to stakeholder’s queries, providing information and progress updates
- providing information on senior executives’ accessibility and managing the traffic of
in-coming phone calls, correspondence, appointments.
- Contributes to a positive image of the company and senior executives by:
- ensuring professional and customer-driven service to all employees, business partners, customers, guests she interacts with;
- attending to the needs and coordinating the visits / travel arrangements of official company guests.
- Performs other ad hoc tasks and coordinates small projects.
Key Skills/Experience Required –
- min. 4 years of experience in a similar role in a demanding business environment, preferably multinational FMCG;
- higher education (graduate/bachelor level);
- advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook);
- excellent communication skills in Polish and English, both written and spoken;
- excellent organizational skills allowing to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- discreet, accurate, dynamic, flexible
- personal maturity combined with solid interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Stała