PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Packaging Machine Operator with our Lethbridge Facility.
This position would report to the Lethbridge Manufacturing Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running packaging machines and troubleshooting machine errors
- Setting up and changing product materials in a quick, efficient manner.
- Ensuring packaging specs meet company standards
- Ensuring manufacturing capabilities and quality standards are achieved and improved.
- Ensuring safety standards and practices are achieved and improved.
- Modelling behaviours based on co-operation, collaboration and excellence.
- Working cross-functionally with other areas of the plant and provide input to team decisions
- Maintaining and operating all packaging equipment in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensuring that sanitation and food safety guidelines are followed.
- Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Previous machine operator experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Skill working in a team based environment
- Developed communication skills
- Preference for grade 12 or equivalent
- Food production experience is an asset
*Forklift experience is considered an assetRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular