Auto req ID: 197201BR
- Perform service, preventative maintenance and installation of Pepsi equipment, (fountain, coolers, vendors, FCB’s, Icemakers, etc.) in trade and in shop.
- Delivery and delivery assistance of Visi/Vend equipment in the trade.
- Preparation of marketing equipment.
- Perform all service/maintenance/installation requirements to meet customers’ service requirements consistent with “Customer Connect” and “PEPSI PRO”.
- All other duties as may be required
- Working hours subject to scheduled work: Start times may vary; candidate must be available for overnight stays
Candidates must clearly state if they hold a Journeyman Appliance Repair and/or Refrigeration certification in their resume to be contacted for an interview.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
- Journeyman Appliance Repair and/or Refrigeration Required
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting aptitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Required to pass assigned “Pepsi Pro” Modules during probationary period.
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s license required with a clean abstract.
- Physically capable of carrying out all required duties.
Job Type: Pipeline