The Associate Manager, Global Digital will be a part of the Global Digital Engagement (GDE) team. The GDE works with local markets and other corporate functions to develop and enhance local digital strategies, defines global best practices and develops global campaigns.
This role will specifically focus on providing support for engagements with local teams and will help to develop their local strategy and support with the development and implementation of global digital best practices and support the implementation of local corporate websites. The person in this role will also be responsible for developing a global training strategy, and a content sharing process.
This role is a global role that requires the ability to influence and partner with others in the organization and often building a relationship virtually. This team produces the majority of work in-house and requires strategic thinking, problem-solving, creativity and collaboration.
Deep knowledge of social media channel management, best practices and strategy development is required to be successful in this role.
The selected candidate will need to be comfortable with working various hours to align with market time zones, including working during early morning and/or late night hours.
- Support local market engagement, which includes – a collaboration with internal local communications teams to help develop a custom digital strategy for one digital channel. This includes the support of the creation and execution of a strategy
- Support the global website rollout – a project aimed at rolling out 30+ local corporate websites with a new design and content. Projects include the management & collaboration with local markets and PepsiCo IT
- Develop and launch a digital training program aimed at educating local teams
- Support the development of global digital campaigns
- Design and run a series of global meetings aimed at connecting digital colleagues around the world
- Manage a global content database and work to optimize content and content sharing across sectors
- Support with enhancing and evolving the framework for the GDE which may include identifying areas of opportunity, putting in place optimization plans and working with internal teams understand other areas of growth needed by the GDE
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of digital experience, specifically in social media
- Experience developing short-term and long-term digital strategies
- Possess an understanding of multiple areas of digital including content creation, channel management, digital governance, analytics and content amplification
- Ability to lead and manage owned projects and a high level of collaboration with internal and external teams – mostly with markets outside of the U.S. Additionally, this work will have a high level of visibility with senior leadership.
- Ability to set and execute plans on multiple digital channels
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Ability to lead others and drive an agenda
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to provide consultation
- Strong work ethic
- Self-starter with ability to drive own projects within tight deadlines
- Possess both strategic and creative capabilities
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement