We have an exciting opportunity to join our Global Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence. This is a key role to enable us to drive initiatives and continue to innovate and enhance our recruitment experience for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
You’ll partner with global talent acquisition peers, global HR operations, other COEs and business partners to identify efficiency opportunities that will help transform our recruitment processes and candidate experience. You’ll use internal and external insights to optimize the design, implementation and sustainment of initiatives you lead and work on.
At your core you’ll be passionate about all aspects of ‘talent acquisition’, you’ll understand the challenges TA teams face and the demands a great business like PepsiCo requires from our function. You’ll want to listen to your stakeholders and partner with them to deliver innovation, efficiency and the ultimate candidate and customer experience.
This role is not for the faint hearted, leading initiatives from within a global COE brings very different challenges to operational TA. Communication is key and you’ll need a positive can-do attitude that enables you to partner with multiple stakeholders. Our aim is to implement best-practice into our talent acquisition processes, share our expertise and inspire others to believe in our vision. Are you up for the challenge?
Your Talent, Our Stage. #pepsicolife
- Lead market specific and global projects related to talent attraction through to hire projects, inclusive of scoping, assessment, implementation and sustainment.
- Bring a level of outside / in expertise providing consultative support and collaborative brainstorming to overcome challenges and heighten recruitment strengths.
- Partner closely with global TA partners to understand business challenges and top priorities.
- Deliver recommendations to increase efficiency and address priority areas.
- Deliver on-going sustainment plans, in partnership with various COE’s, and Global HR Operations to maintain the integrity and optimization of tools, programs and processes.
- Work closely and partner with 3rd party vendors, attending quarterly business reviews with a keen focus on long-term return and future state road maps.
- Maintain on-going and consistent 2-way communication with key partners.
- Leverage external labor market data and tools (LinkedIn Talent Insights & Talent Neuron) to identify trends and competitive intelligence. Share knowledge with recruiters and business stakeholders to make an impact on overall talent strategy.
- Create reporting and analytic solutions for unmet needs in a sustainable way that enables the team to create additional value across a dynamic business with evolving needs.
• Experience of working in a global Talent Acquisition function, with a good understanding of a hands-on recruiter role and the challenges they face.
• Experience of operating in an advisor capacity, supported by a solid understanding of the business, external labour market, competitive landscape, and data analytics.
• Experience and understanding of TA processes and technologies (e.g. Kenexa, Avature, Jibe, Hired Score, Montage, Textio).
• Experience of managing projects across multiple geographies and delivering process improvement, including successfully leading and sustaining implementations.
• Prior experience working in Recruitment, ideally with a good understand in a reporting/analytics or in-depth experience of reporting/ analytics in another HR function.
• Previous experience and understanding of recruitment technology (e.g. Kenexa) reporting & familiarity with critical recruitment metrics.
• Detailed oriented, organized and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Confidence to communicate at all levels of the organization and the humility to learn from others around the world.
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
• Passion, desire and resilience to drive projects forwards.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement