PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Support the administrative workload of the ESSA Juice Supply Chain team to comply with the SwissCo requirements
- Owner of inventory controls in SAP through the reconciliation of the 4 warehouses in Benelux and full P2P cycle of Type1 materials for Co-Mans.
- Being the responsible provider of the necessary Certificate of Analysis to Quality Department of 6 plants (1 PepsiCo owned, 5 Co-Man)
- Responsible for Stock Reconciliation and Blend Processing on Co-Blenders, make sure that the stock is %100 correct in SAP and solve disputes together with Co-Blender if any. This is a fully manual process as we don’t have an EDI ( Electronic Data Interface) between Co-Blenders and Pepsico,
- Responsible for solving all IDocs (disputes coming from EDI between main Raw Material Warehouse and Pepsico) and improve number of Idocs coming on weekly average,
- Responsible for COA service to all Co-Mans and Zeebrugge plant. Improve and run current process which is not working properly,
- Responsible for creating new vendor in SAP according procedure - gather approvals from GP and Finance controller
- Management of Consignment stock - Release consignment stock @ 3rd Party Warehouses (FCC and or Van Marcke) based on the approved plan beginning of the crop year.
- Overview of unusual movements per month extracted from SAP and explain for 5 warehouses in Belgium and Netherlands,
- Responsible for P2P workflow for Co-Manufacturers, Type 1B ingredients – create Sales Order à Create Purchase Order à Goods Receipt à ready to Invoice
- Back-Up for SC Assistant Planner Warehouse and Transportation and SC Planning Scheduler
- Fluent in English
- Strong administrative skills incl. PC skills e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to quickly get to know the network of key contacts across the region and leverage this in daily work
- First class organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to manage access to confidential data
- Ability to work in complex, multinational organization with a proven ability to work against tight deadlines
- Team player
Are you up for the challenge? You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular