Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices.
This role is the onsite IT Operations Site Lead for the Valhalla R&D Global Headquarters location with over 400 users using special lab and niche technology. The role will interact with both business and IT leadership to support the daily operation of the site and their associates. The role is the Face of IT onsite providing Business Engagement, Escalation Management, Service Improvement, and Risk Management.
This role requires a deep level of technical and business expertise along with strong customer service skill set. The individual must be able to balance business requirements with IT standards, acting quickly to maintain the site as well as meet their increasing business demands. The person needs to be able to navigate PepsiCo business and technology processes effectively and efficiently.
College Degree and Technical certifications are preferred.
- Minimum 3 years IT support experience at a company of similar size and complexity as PepsiCo; R&D and Lab support experience a plus.
- Minimum 1 year support experience working directly with Executives. ability to coordinate and direct activities across multiple teams by leading and influencing both business and IT teams with no reporting lines.
- Strong team/project management abilities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal including Technical writing experience.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, effectively multi-task, and make quick & confident decisions.
- Solid technical skills with an overall understanding of networks and end user productivity tools.
- Effectively work directly with all levels of associates handling all IT Operations requirements by driving IT excellence across the site.
- Liaison to other IT Teams within CTO and Operations (e.g. Network, Engineering, etc.)
- Partners with PepsiCo vendors to maintain network, storage, and video conferencing equipment.
- Serve as customer advocate and engage other IT teams managing and/or escalating issues through resolution.
- Perform testing and implementation of new technology to ensure business/site needs will be met.
- Guide users through IT processes, applications, and end-user tools.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement