Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions. We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices.
The Identity Management (IDM) Associate Specialist will be responsible for technical leadership to the IAM(Identity and access management) technologies. In this role, you will collaborate with ISG engineering and project teams to deliver access forms in PepsiCo’s Identity system. You will also be responsible to ensure that PepsiCo access security guidelines and standards are adhered to while meeting the requirements for the business.
You will be expected to continuously improve the MTTR, cost and risk associated with access request functionality and Incidents while driving future direction and evolution of access management technologies and processes.
In the role, you will provide relevant updates to Sr. Managers, ITOps Directors (LG1) and Senior Directors (LG2, LG3) of IT and business. Manages transitions from delivery teams to ITOps.
- Be a technical SME and drive idM and Okta integration projects
- Actively develop solutions for ongoing implementation and support application and environmental issues
- Follow established processes and improve process/procedures to meet new application needs in various areas - maintain standards, monitoring, patch management and developing automation tools
- Identify opportunities to optimize current solutions and perform technical analysis and/or provide "hands-on" technical support, on an "as needed" basis, to troubleshoot problems related to poorly performing systems in production and other test environments
- Work with Business users, ISG engineering and Security team to deliver access request capabilities and security capabilities
- Create and maintain documentation for security-related activities and metric reporting
- Advocate secure computing practices and procedures, and communicate Information Security best practices throughout the company
- Conduct POC and evaluate new solutions for Identity Management as needed
- Work with Enterprise Architecture and Security teams in specifying technical requirements for Access
- Request forms in Identity Management and ensures the right architecture/design is implemented in enabling for the business
- Monitors and ensures team SLAs
- Mentor onsite and offsite team members to support various applications across multiple countries
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree OR a minimum of 6 years of information technology and security experience
- 6years of experience in leading IT development and support teams
- 4-year experience of information security experience with a focus in Identity Manager development and integration with CA or comparable product
- 4 years’ experience of information security with a focus in Identity Management
- 4+ years of experience with troubleshooting issues with access governance and Identity Management solutions, and n-tier Web applications
- Good understanding of business processes associated with access recertification, user management lifecycle and ability to design and implement work-flow and rule-based provisioning solutions
- Understanding of business processes associated with user management lifecycle and ability to design and implement work-flow and rule-based provisioning solutions that meet complex business requirements preferred;
- Infrastructure experience with supporting Identity Management solution on Linux platform
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the system development lifecycle at an enterprise level;
- Demonstrated track record as a team player; and project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement