- Complete all aspects of the settlement process to include but not limited to cashiering and reporting per PepsiCo
- Provides administrative support in a professional, confidential and organized manner
- Switchboard and front desk receptionist duties
- Many aspects of Control and Compliance to include GCS compliance research and reconciliations, payroll back up and cashiering
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
- Maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential matters
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years experience as Admin support for consumer goods company
- Ability to prioritize work and multi task
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Requires creating thinking and problem solving skills
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Work, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement