The Field Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the execution of Brand Campaigns towards Consumers and on to points of sales. The role is also responsible of securing flawless execution of the overall professional and sports marketing calendar and to handle negotiation with important suppliers and possible partnerships.
- The deployment of marketing programs jointly with bottler team to guarantee flawless execution on POS. Manage efficiently the Sports Marketing Agency, budget and calendar.
- Participate in the development of marketing campaigns and consumer programs to increase brand equity and achieve volume and revenue target.
- Work with creative, media, PR and digital agencies to guarantee state of the art campaigns implementation.
- Identify, classify, negotiate and develop the Point of Sweat channel to achieve incremental volume and brand image through specific strategy with local advertising & promotional material.
- Lead negotiations and strength relationship with sports and medical institutions such as Soccer clubs, national volleyball federation, professional athletes, runner’s communities, and local associations of sports medicine etc.
- Coordinate the deployment of sports and professional initiatives, according to marketing calendar.
- Responsible for the tracking, analysis and post evaluation of main activities & sponsorships.
- Manage processing and tracking of invoices on behalf of Brand Marketing Manager
- Monitoring and maintaining promotional materials inventory.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Verbal and written presentations skills.
- High initiative and aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Field marketing orientation.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree
Job Type: Indefinido