Energy & Flavours (Mirinda, Mountain Dew, 7 Up) Strategy Implementation for multiple countries:
- Management and target achievement of product portfolios within leading brands
- Maintain country matrix and understand sales mix of all brands by brand
- Liaise with advertising agencies, country marketing teams and suppliers on advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Lead brands and communication support ensuring brand values, vision, positioning, are adhered to.
- Work cross functionally to ensure strong implementation & brand controls
- Assist with the development LT & ST brand plans & strategy (Strat Plan & AOP, Portfolio) with guidance from Marketing Manager.
- Lead and support the development and execution of local thematic communication, instrumental in localizing and driving brand communication
- Manage and administer brand budgets with approved levels in line with agreed AOP
- Develop monthly dashboards
Strategic Brand Planning /Annual Operating Plan Execution:
- Support and align with the Marketing Manager on the Brands SBP and AOP development.
- Develop Brands marketing strategies to develop objectives and implementation plans to facilitate business unit growth.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan.
- Alignment of plans with the bottlers across markets, ensuring strong implementation across markets
- Identify and evaluate ideas to maximise competitive advantage
Bring the strategy to life:
- Drive alignment on strategy and implementation plans for Energy & Flavour Brands to deliver results: volume-revenue-nopbt.
- Constantly monitor brands performance vs. plan; proactively propose corrective actions if necessary
- Communicate plans to sales, monitors execution, seeks feedback and post evaluates results of promotions
- Drives ATL copy development / adaptation (TV, print, radio, OOH, etc.) and media campaign preparation
- Works with bottlers to drive brand BTL campaign; e.g. grassroots and sampling events, oversees sponsoring and consumer events.
- Owns POS materials and equipment central creative (look and feel) – aesthetics.
- Liaises with partners (creative, media agencies etc.), ensures legal input
- Manages category budget (directly pull; indirectly push)
Manage Multifunctional teams:
- Coordinate and lead the team’s work stream consisting of marketing, R&D, operations, finance, purchasing and external partners.
- Input into joint business planning process on NCB’c / energy with respective bottlers
- Drive alignment with bottlers, franchise teams, support team, Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and LT to get buy-in and commitment.
Capability/ Strengthen and Leverage the Organisation
- Dive into brand history, how they have performed in terms of market share, sales and profitability. Analyse the key drivers of strong / weak performance. Build on learnings to drive brand growth
- Liaise with Marketing Manager on developing programs and best practices
- Takes responsibility on personal growth, functional performance and development objectives
- Develop an in-depth understanding of competitors' strengths and weaknesses. Be acutely aware of their activities in the marketplace at any given time.
- Take ownership of every aspect of the brand's performance - sales, cost of goods, gross profit, BMI spending, product quality, presentation, stock availability, etc.
- Assist the business and marketing team to meet its objectives, live the values and culture and practice company policies.
Global Control Standards:
- Ensure team’s GCS compliance at all times
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related discipline as a minimum
- FMCG marketing experience (3 years min within marketing)
- Results driven individual with experience developing brand plans, strategies
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills resulting in flawless executions
- Open minded with a collaborative spirit and strong influencing / negotiation skills
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team with peers, teams on the ground and leaders
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong conventional media, social media and digital communication skills
- Well-developed social media understanding; strategy, content calendars, KPI’s, proven execution
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
Job Type: Regular