This role leads and execute the strategic mission of the PBNA Data Analytics COE.
PBNA Data Analytics COE:
We are PepsiCo data science practitioners and thought leaders that partner with business analytics teams across PBNA, to help them to identify and create solutions that unlock the full potential of their data in solving business problems and exploiting business opportunities. The COE also partners with leadership and utilize our PepsiCo business knowledge and experience to recommend business tactics and strategies along with associated analytics solutions to facilitate them. The COE’s core competencies are a mastery of data visualization, data engineering, data transformation, predictive and prescriptive analytics and AI.
- Research, solve, and advise on technical issues relative to local data sources and defined relational databases
- Support technical standards for server and delivery platforms – This may involve multiple complex platforms at one time and the consultation of same with BIS teams to resolve technical issues
- Coach team/affiliate groups and consult on best practices for acquisition and alignment of data including new data platforms like Hadoop
- Communicate initiative findings to leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Work with PepsiCo Visual Analytics teams to influence PepsiCo IT direction and changes as it relates to Visual Analytics strategies within PepsiCo
- Lead projects to enhance data discovery, processes, testing, and acquire data from multiple platforms. Apply detailed working knowledge of PepsiCo’s applications and their interaction with system transactions, master data, and business analytics towards root cause problem-solving
- Participate in PepsiCo IT governance compliance processes specifically for business teams in order to meet PepsiCo IT governance rules and design best practices
- Lead project planning sessions with key stakeholders to analyze business opportunities and define end to end business processes. Translate operational requirements into design elements in order to organize and present data in an actionable manner
- Work as a liaison between business and PepsiCo IT to help recover data as a result of failures or data integrity issues
- Design and deliver curriculum and implement processes for new users and teams regarding data access, data discovery and best practices
- Influence and support local team and affiliate groups within business unit or sector
- Manage team of up to 5 Analysts
- Undergrad degree in Business or related technology
- 2-3 Years’ experience and strong expertise in Tableau or other BI data visualization software
- Information technology or analytics experience is a plus
- 2- 4 years working experience in SQL
- 3-4 years working experience in data warehouse design, data architecture/engineering or related science
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement