This role will be responsible for supporting the execution the strategy for APAC’s external media, international communications and sustainability agendas. It is a busy and varied role including writing internal and external communications materials, corporate storytelling and developing content for our digital owned channels, in partnership with teams across the APAC BU
- Support high quality and engaging internal communications to corporate and manufacturing employees
- Partner with individual functions to support on internal communications for key projects
- Manage PepsiCo’s internal digital news platform – PEPfeed, including content development and CMS management. Own the development of weekly stories and newsletters.
- Support Head of Corporate Affairs (Thailand) with coordination and content development for monthly employee town hall meetings
- Support Sector Communications CoE lead with sector and global communications requests
- Develop and maintain overview briefs of the APAC Region and for each Commercial Unit.
- Support Sector and Corporate requests such as quarterly region highlights and Winning with Purpose examples.
- Work with Sector team on key brand and corporate communications projects, mirroring sector-wide and company-wide communication priorities in the APAC BU.
Development of content for earned media and PepsiCo-owned digital channels
- Implement a corporate communications plan of activity to proactively showcase internal and external news and initiatives.
- Identify and develop relevant features and news including written stories and videos, working in partnership with the Sector CoE team.
- Support the Corporate Affairs leads in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines to tell the story of the company’s sustainability efforts, particularly in relation to plastic waste management, both internally and externally
- Support Sector Environment CoE lead with APAC focused projects and with sector and global information requests
|Key Skills/Experience Required:|
Job Type: Regular