PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
The Administrative Assistant contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing general administrative support for the Edmonton, Alberta location.
This is a one-year contract with the potential of turning into a full-time, permanent position.
- Create a welcoming and warm environment for PepsiCo Beverage Canada visitors and contractors
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Process payroll and maintain payroll records
- Assist in location specific initiatives, including organizing employee events and liaising with internal and external service providers
- Perform general administrative support work such as running reports, copying, filing, faxing, etc.
- Create presentations in PowerPoint
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Provide ongoing support for the Edmonton Team
- Organize meetings and travel arrangements
- Process both travel and Visa expenses
- Two years of administrative experience, required
- Successful completion of an administrative/office management program, required
- Successful completion of high school diploma required
- Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation and initiative
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Must be self-motivated, punctual with demonstrated professional maturity and confidentiality
Job Type: Regular