Drive transformational initiatives to assist with modernization of the Voice\\Video infrastructure to meet the demands of a modern workforce
• Responsible for leading a diverse team of Managers and Engineers that plan, implement, and support the Unified Communications Services Portfolio including SIP Backbone, Voice Engineering, Video Conferencing Services, Webcast solutions and Telecom Services
• This role will lead the creation, implementation/deployment and operational support of all underlying products and services for Unified Communications
• Driving the development, delivery, and refinement the Information Technology (IT) architectures
• Development, refinement, publishing, and socialization of patterns, policies and guidelines, and technology standards
• Lead the architecture direction and design issues as well as influence peers, cross-functional partners, and IT leadership
• Author best practice and pattern documents for security solutions based on PepsiCo standards and Produce architecture and engineering specifications and design documents
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and developing flexible solutions to meet evolving business requirements..
• Demonstrates initiative and the ability to accomplish aggressive project goals when necessary.
• Effectively presenting facts and recommendations in oral and written form
Experience with Unified Communication, network, cloud, end user and collaboration architectures.
• Experience with infrastructure, tools, process, methods, and fundamentals used to protect enterprise and large headquarters sites.
• Expert in architecting and engineering UC solutions.
• Solid technical aptitude, leadership and customer facing skills
• Proven ability in managing large UC infrastructure refreshes, consolidating and modernizing technology footprints, cloud integration and migration, and network traffic/capacity optimization.
• Ability to lead multiple internal and vendor teams effectively, manage deliverables and outcomes through multiple managed service providers.
• A minimum of 10-15 years as an architect or senior engineer, with minimum of 10 years in IT Infrastructure services in UC architecture and engineering and/or Operations domains.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with a master’s degree preferred
• Demonstrate clear understanding of the following technologies (PBX - Cloud and On Prem, Webcasting and Meeting Solutions, SIP, VoIP, and Call Center Environment)
• Experience working in a global environment with stakeholders across multiple geographies.
• Hire, scale and manage performance to drive employee development and maximize team retention
• Understanding of IT project budget management, planning and forecastin
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Job Type: Regular