This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Ensure achievement of warehouse targets to support plant operation on production and so; Benchmark and transfer best practices/ technology to warehouse department; Develop an adaptive work culture depending on company culture.
- Be responsible for leading whole warehouse team to fulfill plant’s AOP;
- Be responsible for regulation compliance on warehouse department;
- Be responsible for company culture’s development in warehouse department;
- Be responsible for warehouse organization’s development;
- Other duties signed by line manager.
- Company policy/regulation compliance
- Safety case
- Warehouse KPI
- People development result
- Master warehouse leader
- system maintenance
- logistic coordinator
- forklift driver
- warehouse shift leader
- Peers: other functions and departments
- Bachelor degree in operations, logistics and other related fields;
- At least 5 years of operations and logistics experience in an FMCG company;
- Rich experience in inbound/outbound logistics;
- Analytical mind and problem solving ability;
- Multi-culture exposure;
- Savvy communication skills;
- Fluent written and oral English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft.
Job Type: Regular