The main purpose of the role is to formulate and execute Operations / Supply Chain Strategy to drive operational excellence in order to win in the marketplace while ensuring Bottlers profitability; in partnership with Franchise Manager and Bottlers teams for the South Region.
- Quality & Food Safety: Lead Quality System Audits and Capability Building of plants to ensure compliance to PepsiCo Quality Standards
- Performance & Productivity: Lead & support value engineering initiatives & Top 5 best practice tools roll out; RECON, M&W, DT5, RRBM, RRL, Pit Stop – through collaboration with PO1 Performance & Productivity Manager and Bottlers Teams.
- Lead deployment of new products / categories / packaging at plants while engaging with Sector and BU team as per PepsiCo product & packaging commercialization protocols.
- Develop 3-5 year plans and AOP with BU team and drive execution of initiatives at plants. (eg promos, new SKU’s, packaging, products) including capacity analysis, aligning bottlers on investments for ensuring timely planning & execution of capacity enhancement projects ahead of the curve to meet volume forecasts.
- Drive Supply Chain synergies at Plants by engaging with Plants and Suppliers teams.
- SOX Compliance: Ensure execution of processes in line with Internal Control Guidelines.
Job Type: Regular