As a Finance Associate Manager at PepsiCo, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Finance Associate Manager will be the key finance contact for the team. The Finance Associate Manager will provide overall support for the period end results, preparation of forecasts, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Innovation Growth or Integrated Business Plans, along with financial analysis, reporting and budgeting. This role is part of the Central Division Small Format Retail Sales Finance team who work strategically with our sales partners to drive Revenue and Share Growth across key beverage categories.
• Providing insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
• Reporting and analysis including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and deck preparation
• G&A forecasting, planning and tracking of internal and external labor
• Supporting strategic plan and AOP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
• Assisting a broad range of senior leaders in forecasting and analysis
• Period close activities to include working closely with the Controller’s group to ensure accuracy and completeness of entries
• Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
• Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
MBA preferred, CPA is a plus.
5 - 8 years of experience and practical exposure in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Financial Accounting and Control. Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
Skills & Capabilities:
• Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
• Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
• Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
• Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
• Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement