At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As a AZ Delivery Driver, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
AZ Delivery Driver Job Summary:
The AZ Delivery Driver contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering large quantities of previously ordered products to high volume stores using a tractor/trailer truck.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating a class AZ vehicle in a safe and responsible manner
- Deliver product using a Bulk, Side bay, or PTG truck
- Performing a proper pre and post trip inspection on all vehicles
- Using a Dolly and/or power jack to deliver product to customers
- Lift up to 100lbs in a safe manner
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness
- Obey all HTA/MTO laws and regulations
- Work overtime as needed
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to complete assigned work in the allotted time
- Any and all other duties as requested by delivery Supervisor
- A valid AZ Ontario License - driver abstract requested
- High School Diploma
- Employment contingent upon successful road test as per the PepsiCo Policy
- Flexibility to work overtime before and after regular shift
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Demonstrated history of safe work practices
- Experience is an asset
Job Type: Regular