Director, Change Management PBNA
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is seeking a Change Management Director to be a key member of one of the largest transformation efforts in its history. CM Director will be part of a strong team that will play a pivotal role in the implementation and support of a new ERP system rollout across the Finance, Supply Chain, and Go To Market functions. The program will ultimately touch nearly 10,000+ associates.
This strategic position will be directly responsible for successful change management leadership across the entire ERP project:
- Will matrix manage a team of change experts (L8/L9), provide guidance, build capabilities, and align on priorities
- Will partner with all project workstream owners and work closely with Global Template and PBNA OCM team
- Will liaise with PBNA Corporate Communications team – guides works of the Comms Manager and Analyst and may develop, edit and direct communications work
- Lead the Change Management function on the project including setting change strategy and managing project change resources to drive process adoption across multiple employee groups
- Director will manage all change management deliverables including change plan, leadership alignment, communications, change impacts, training/Super Users, Change Agent Network and value realization
- Oversee the communication strategy and development of supporting communications materials (e.g., internal presentation materials, training documents, newsletters, talking points, guidelines, FAQs)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization including senior Transformation leaders, field operating leaders, regional change leads and enterprise change team
- Develop a strategy to engage and successfully maintain strong relationships with Sector and Division leadership teams
- Work collaboratively with the Sector/PepsiCo and Global Template change teams to ensure a comprehensive and aligned approach in an effective way to the PBNA project.
- Translate theoretical approaches and business needs into practical plans and manage/ensure the successful end to end delivery
- Ensure change management approaches are deployed, risks and issues are managed and mitigated and an approach of post-implementation continuous improvement is embedded in all wave 1 locations
- Drive, monitor and manage change workstream delivery – ensuring key milestones are met on time and on budget
- Work with relevant stakeholders (including SMEs) to build change management understanding and ensure leaders are prepared to effectively lead and embed change with their teams.
- Provide insight and analysis to Business Lead/HR Lead where areas for improvement/capability gaps and other people related issues are identified through change processes
- Manage change-related interdependencies across workstreams within the project
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably MS in HR, I&LR, Org Development and Leadership or another related field
- Minimum of 9 years of HR/OMD industry experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with change management, organizational design, organization culture, and business transformation
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Experience with business transformation and change management
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work through organizational complexity
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage and influence others
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing communication strategies and communicating across varying populations
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement