Auto req ID: 197590BR
PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
The Account Merchandiser contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing exceptional customer service and creating enticing marketing displays to large accounts such as supermarkets and large retail stores. This includes, merchandising products, freshness rotation, marketing display creation & maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage room to sales floor and establishing a solid partnership with the Account Sales Representative. This position provides a great opportunity to learn the foundation of our business and can lead to a variety of career opportunities within our organization: sales, warehouse, delivery, sales operations, etc.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- This role offers up to 15 hours per week, dependent on business needs.
- The successful candidate should have open availability for Tuesday and Saturdays.
- Applicants must live in the Cardston, AB area, or must be willing to commute.
- Merchandise store shelving, racks, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in our PepsiCo Beverages accounts
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Utilize Point-of-Sale materials in each account
- Create and maintain enticing marketing product displays to promote and generate sales activity
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition, ensure shelving cleanliness is maintained
- Build solid partnership with Account Sales Representatives, Warehouse and Delivery teams
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) preferred
- Prior merchandising or customer service experience an asset
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform frequent physical activity
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs unassisted and push and pull 200 lbs on a pallet jack
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Demonstrated communication, time management, organizational skills
- Possess a valid driver's license and daily access to a vehicle (mileage reimbursement applies
Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check which includes a criminal record check, a reference check, a general employment verification, and confirmation of high school (or equivalent credential) completion.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary