PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
- Should make the production plan every shift & make sure the schedule attainment is achieved on time.
- Should supervise the operators and confirm doing their job right.
- Should conduct trainings or refreshment training to all his subordinates (packers, operators,) at least once a year.
- Responsible for Line improvement and cost savings within his team and jurisdiction.
- Should attend meetings and trainings
- Responsible in giving & evaluating the PERFORMANC of his subordinates.
- Confirm his area is achieving the required line efficiency set by the department. (summation of tube sign out report in one line)
- Should achieve the Line material efficiency target set by the department. (summation of tube sign out report in one line)
- Should achieve the grams give away set by the department. (summation of weight control monitoring sheet in one line)
- Should manage the staffing ratio of packers & operators working under his responsibilities (break time, cleaning during change flavor, time in and time out).
- Well manage the Colos/SAP Programs and maintain full utilization
- Should make sure that quality packets and case are produce at all times.
- Should maintain all machine under his responsibilities in good condition at all times, by conducting a random check if the operators are conducting the proper bag maker & Ishida machine maintenance checklist.
- Should always maintain the area clean at all times (GMP).
- Should report all health hazards within his work place to his manager, issue work request.
- Should confirm that operators attend quality wall at least fifteen (15) times per month. (Quality wall meeting To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the OH&S Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant Health Safety standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and OH&S targets are achieved
Experience/ Competencies Required:
Minimum two years in supply chain role with experience in cross-functional positions preferably in FMCG business. Additional experience in a Food manufacturing based organization, allowing the candidate to apply solutions across the whole supply chain is an advantage
• Holding a degree in Commerce, Finance or Technical studies.
• Qualification in supply chain / warehousing management
• A self-motivated and leader ship person with the ability to identify, initiate and implement corrective actions.
• Highly effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Apply flexible thinking while problem solving in a systematic manner.
• Broad planning and cross-functional understanding.
• Good English (spoken and written) is a must.
Job Type: Regular