Coordinates insights agenda for Beverages integrating consumer, shopper and customer insights and dialoguing with analytics to guide business strategies and actioning to capture sources of growth that build the franchise business growth agenda.
Works closely with cross functional stakeholders including bottler partners to ensure the adoption of an insights culture, ensuring practices and behaviors are embedded on fact based decision making and business strategies developing processes.
At functional level, formulate and implements efforts that leads to adoption of new capabilities that supports global/sector transformation agenda and drive productivity, agility and competitive advantage to drive growth.
Conduct insights agenda for H2OH! within LAB
Insights agenda for the Beverages bottling System
- Voice of the peopleand customers for ExComm:
- Execute the yearly situational analysis to inform PSP with key strategic opportunities for the business anchored into a bottler framework
- Supports the External Inspiration Programm and Experts Influencers for Excomm and Marketing community
- Partners and ensures to maintain strong relationships with best in class Insights Agencies, in a Regional or Local scope, to drive superior partnerships, enable productivity, and continuously stretch the Insights agenda for PepsiCo.
- Cross Functional collaboration with R&D, Operations, Legal, Finace, Strategy, Analytics and Commercial organizations
- High understanding on foods and beverages business and how corporation operates through all areas.
- Ability to lead a highly qualified team.
- Ability to influence strategic agendas beyond organization and into external partnerts (bottlers)
- 5 year-expertise on theoretical and practical knowledge in quantities and qualitative research tools, statistics, sensorial analysis techniques in a multicountry sectors
- Fully bilingual.
- Ability to support transformation efforts and set a stretching Insights agenda, across the 3 Insights disciplines (Consumer, Shopper, and Customer)
- Ability to up-skill the organization, and build capabilities that drive results
- Insights technical expertise: experience and ability to leverage Insights methods to drive business plans, across the full breadth of insight disciplines.
- Operates effectively in matrix relationships across organisational boundaries
Job Type: Indefinido