Provide innovation and productivity agenda delivery for RU and CIS Countries to achieve AOP and PSP targets by means of:
- Leading medium and high complexity NPD and Productivity projects
- Leading idea scoping and ideation sessions for Productivity pipeline
- Leading feasibility assessment and alignment on Innovations projects with R&D experts team
- Leading technical team for co-man projects
- Being responsible for results tracking system for Productivity agenda
- Provide regular update to key stakeholders on technical team progress
- Own Global Innovation Brief alignment process for projects
- Ensure product development process meeting timelines and all action standards
- Arrange projects kick-off meetings within R&D and with cross-functions, further progress tracking
- Delivering products evaluation by making sensory, physicochemichal, microbiological and other analyses to study the products qualities, and to apply the obtained results for the successful development of products, their launch and provision of sustained quality during the full new products’ cycle
- Support organization and execution of Consumer researches and realization of Consumers research outputs into new products’ design
- Product decision events Leading form R&D side: confirmation of final products design with key stakeholders
- Ensure projects are in line with Technical Stage Gate process – with full TSG compliance and regional legal requirements.
- Projects’ leadership within multiple functions: setting the agenda, planning, budgeting, facilitating required workstream
- Contribution to team performance as a project lead.
- Demonstrate understanding of PI Europe / BU business, R&D’s role, and vision.
- Openness and is a willingness to try new approaches to current work assignments.
- Management of individual schedules, productivity, and accountabilities to deliver results.
- Demonstrated appreciation for differences in backgrounds and work styles.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical new skills.
- Following and demonstrating basic PepsiCo values & ethics.
- Established trust in dealing with others.
- Establish, maintain, and facilitate close cooperation with the R&D functions, above all with the Marketing, Commercialization, Quality functions, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement.
- Progress and Results reporting to Senior Leadership team
- Higher degree in Foods / Chemistry / Microbiology / Engineering
- Work experience more than 5 years in FMCG / Foods company incl. leading mid- and high complexity projects
- Dairy expertise is a strong plus
- High standard of English is required (written and spoken)
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Advanced presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Striving for high standards, seeking innovative solutions, driving continuous improvement of products, processes or methods and demonstrating a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Passion for creativity and innovation within a commercially driven environment.
- Self-starter, self-motivating - able to deal with uncertainty and complexity
Job Type: Regular