Purpose of the role:
The ESSA FP&A BPM Analyst is responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the SSC BPM (Business Performance Management) tech solution (ESSA Cockpit). This role is critical in the provision of performance reporting to enable the Leadership Team to identify emerging trends that need further performance analysis and intervention.
This is a key role for the Planning Team as you will become the Sector knowledge expert/point person for BPM Tableau reporting. As a result, this role carries a strong leadership & ownership.
As an FP&A BPM Analyst you are expected to make significant long term contribution to business given it is very operationally/planning/system focused and are expected to make contribution to FOM /Organisational health in terms of unlocking synergies/structure, process optimisation.
- BPM System Management / Design Leadership Dashboards (ESSA Cockpit)
- Development of visual dashboard for E2E reporting for:
- ESSA Financial Performance
- Drill-down capability to BU performance
- Development and Deployment of Reporting Framework
- Design and Development of harmonized dashboards (link with SCF CoE and other key stakeholders)
- Continuous Improvement and evolution of tools & systems
- Proactively identify required changes to ensure system fit for purpose/support customer requirements
- Prioritize and Lead implementation of changes and developments
- Ensure training & how to best leverage the tool, sharing Best Practice across Europe
- Cockpit/BPM Training Lead
- With the COE leads, schedule and train new users
- Development of training guides (videos, decks, live, etc)
- Proven experience in Management Reporting.
- Systems management:
- Tableau expertise (strong Tableau knowledge is a MUST, Alteryx and other BI tools would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of HFM and any other relevant systems would be beneficial
- Dashboarding (50+ Operational KPIS)
- Sector Aggregation ($11Bn Net Revenue)
- Proven experience in the leverage/exploitation/development of systems
- Evaluative thinking
- Ability to operate and collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups / boundaries
- Tactical/functional/system decision making without day-to-day reference to Manager. Able to work autonomously
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Experience in Change Management & Process Design
Job Type: Regular