We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Job Description Summary: Supply Chain Coordinator
This Supply Chain Coordinator role position contributes to the success of PepsiCo by ensuring continuity in the manufacturing and warehousing daily operations. Responsibilities include managing all manufacturing and warehousing pay roll activities, local lease agreements, uniform ordering, coordinating site events and meetings, partnership with organizational health groups, facilitating staffing endeavors such as on site interviews and hiring fairs, maintaining office and facility supplies needs, managing site communication tools and strategies, and identifying opportunities to leverage skills for improving workforce effectiveness.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage all manufacturing and warehousing pay roll activities in compliance with company guidelines
- Coordinate and execute uniform ordering activities
- Manage local supplier and contractor contracts and lease agreements
- Support in management of incoming/outgoing mail
- Coordinate site events & meetings
- Manage and coordinate office supplies ordering
- Execute site communication strategies such as bid postings, digital communication boards, and site events
- Facilitate staffing endeavors such as on site interviews and hiring fairs
- Regular and predictable attendance at the work site
- This role may require off-shift and weekend work
- This role may require some travel (less than 5%)
• Microsoft Suite including Excel comprehension preferred
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
• Effective coaching, facilitation, and presentation skills
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement