PepsiCo is on the look-out for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Cork and provide administrative support to the CFO.
This is a contract position based in our Eastgate office up to a duration of 12 months.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Proactive calendar management ensuring the best use of time and effectiveness, flexible approach with a clear understanding of priorities.
- Provide personal administrative support to the CFO, PGCS and his direct reports as required.
- Event co-ordination including functional leadership meetings and townhalls.
- Active planning and execution of travel, bookings and T&E
- Active planning and execution of travel visa requirements for leadership and inbound visitors to ensure travel is planned timely and in the most efficient and effective way.
- Preparation of reports &/or power point presentations as requested.
- Communications point of contact; screen telephone calls, letters and/or visitors. Interaction point to various individuals and/or departments on behalf of CFO, furnishing and obtaining information from other individuals on behalf of CFO and their direct reports
- Processing purchase requisitions on SAP and managing receipting to ensure budgets are accurate and ensuring invoices are processed within agreed timelines
- Managing weekly time and attendance and holiday balances.
- Leading the identification and execution of administrative continuous improvement opportunities across the business.
- Management of ad hoc projects as assigned.
- The role requires the job incumbent to be flexible and to carry out additional duties as requested that might not be included in this list of job responsibilities
- Experienced PA/Senior Administrator, with a proven track record providing a bespoke service to a senior leader with global interfaces, ideally within a multinational environment
- Systems savvy (including MS Office Suite, SAP, CORE etc. or equivalent) coupled with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) including an innate ability to professionally deal with internal and external clients, across all levels and multiple geographies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize several people, diaries and subsequent demands concurrently and professionally, with impeccable attention to detail
- A self-starter, able to work without close direction and anticipate and prepare requirements for meetings and travel in advance
- A highly collaborative approach with a strong sense of teamwork and willingness to work with colleagues and other departments, in support of organisational objectives
- Strong problem solver in the dissemination of information, e.g. the logistics of travel and the organising of meetings and events
- Exercising sound judgment and decisions when dealing with unexpected issues, all the while maintaining appropriate confidentiality when appropriate
- A good level of fluency (verbal and written) of the English language
- Cultural savvy to manage communications and stakeholder management across multiple time-zones
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role an Executive Assistant. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Admin Assistant.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular