Auto req ID: 197839BR
Do you want to work with a winning team and help define the future of the leader in consumer goods? Do you have any previous experience in industrial production department as a manager?
We are looking for a Production Team Leader to join our team in Burgos. Your role is a key one for the plant. You will coach and set example to your team to improve efficiency and reliability across all production lines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Management of production work, ensuring safety, food safety and quality standards, being responsible to achieve the objectives of the Plant along your shift, by building an inclusive and cherishing environment.
• Resolving any failures by deploying, instructing and supervising staff.
• Ensuring the accurate functioning and safety of mechanical engineering installations and rolling stock, to ensure that all legal and company-specific requirements relating to safety, reliability and availability are met.
• Management of personnel affairs with respect to the interpretation of staff policy within the department.
• Lead or participate in maintenance-based new construction and modification projects, in such a manner that the interests of the maintenance department are represented within the project.
• Engineer Degree (or equivalent)
• Industrial background (Production Plant)
• Previous experience as a direct manager
• Good level of English and Spanish
• Project management and planning skills
• Effective decision making & communication abilities
• LEAN manufacturing skills
• Ability and willingness to work 1sr, 2nd & 3rd shift.
• Incorporation into a leading international company
• Position with growth possibilities
• Good & innovative work environment with advanced Lean and LSS methodologies
• Permanent contract
PepsiCo is the home of iconic billion-dollar brands. Leading from the forefront of the FMCG industry, it is one of the world's largest food and beverage companies. PepsiCo's portfolio includes household food staples such as Quaker, LAY'S, Doritos and Cheetos and beverages including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, 7UP and Tropicana. Through a passion for innovation and a strong commitment to 'Winning with Purpose', PepsiCo has proudly transformed the company into an enviable powerhouse of global brands, 22 of which generate more than $1 billion dollars each year in sales.
Powered by an ambitious spirit, you will accelerate your career onto a global stage and truly influence PepsiCo for a new era. Join us!Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline