The role will be managing the BD & export trade spend activities to support company objectives and improvements for Credit management, Trade spending/Gross revenue, sales & distribution productivity and OP process efficiency across the distribution centers. This role manages a team of supervisors in each location who ensure and harmonize all day to day sales & distribution related control activities and also resolving any challenges that might affect the sales operation activities related to OP channel.
- Handle the shipment cycle for export customers.
- Monitor the subsidy accruals monthly.
- Manage the LC’s & LG’s process for export customers.
- Review and validate the approvals to book the monthly entries for OP / export.
- Review Data & Analysis needed by all Non-Financial functions in regards to OP related matters.
- Review the credit requests for Key Accounts (KA) & Modern Trade (MT )(Export).
- Review the Credit study / utilization for all OT and conduct the meeting with management to discuss the results and follow up the action plan.
- Manage the OT operation cycle.
- Work closely with other functions (Sales, Ops Legal, Tax and Analysis) to enhance the OP process.
- Manage the RFPs process.
- Manage the contracts process renewal and enhance the process.
- Review the customer confirmations process.
- Review the MYC related to OT and Export.
- Participate in P&L planning and preparation for all OP.
- Work closely with sales technology team to solve any system related issues (MEA S&D ).
- Manage the OP Tax issues and requirements from the snacks.
- Manage the requirements for all KPMG related to OP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance. Postgraduate qualification is preferable.
- Minimum of 6 years experience with 1 to 3 years supervisory experience.
- Leadership experience and capability. Solid understanding of business levers.
- Go-To-Person on Performance Metrics, Productivity Process and Best Practices around Metrics.
- Change management experience coupled with good analytical abilities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geographically and across multiple cultures.
- Strong internal and external communicator, influencer, and negotiator.
- Ability to set and priorities short, mid and long term objectives.
Job Type: Regular