- Facilitate building of Annual Operating Plan and align with internal and cross-functional teams to ensure flawless planning and on-time execution
- Independently drive the partnerships and relationships between PI and food distributors (Brunei, East Timor and Mongolia) to develop, align, influence and execute AOP plans to ensure delivery of annual volume targets.
- Support execution of key initiatives such as new product launches and/or trade customer projects
- Work with Finance to support Commercial Lead to monitor A&M and D&A spend vs. plan.
- Work with distributors to review key promotions, provide learnings and recommendations to improve promotion effectives and ROI.
- Work with distributors to ensure information is available to facilitate the SNOP Process.
- Monitor and prepare sales performance reports by markets
- As OTC process control owner, perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model. Support Process Owner in driving GCS agenda. Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and document the test script attributes for effective execution of the control, evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
- University Degree; preferably in Business Management or Marketing
- At least 5 years of Commercial Experience (Sales, Brand or Trade Marketing), FMCG MNC preferred
- Proven track record in launching new products.
- Experience working with several markets
- MS Office Proficiency
- Communication and Presentation Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Channel and Category Concepts/Dynamics
- Ability to work with multi markets of different cultures
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience in Third-Party Management
- Positive, self-motivated and a team player
- Travelling may be required
Job Type: Regular