- Supervise the team of newly recruited apprentice-PMOs.
- Ensuring packing machines are correctly allocated according to split and utilised to meet production requirements – change over bag makers and weighers when required and ensuring sufficient materials are available for production requirements.
- Ensuring required bag maker efficiency is maintained 90%and machines run optimally.
- Ensuring required Weigher efficiency is maintained (99%) and machines run optimally
- Minimising film waste to below 1.0%.
- Ensuring that quality control audits are carried out and relevant reports completed.
- Ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained by monitoring and informing engineering and by carrying out minor repairs on packaging equipment.
- Maintaining good housekeeping – according to AIBI standards and safety regulations.
- Carry out IPS systems procedures and ensure compliance above 95%
- Ensure line balancing at all times.
- Ensure in time and accurate input of data /Allergens change over starting and shutting down.
- Ensure TPM-AM pillar implementation on his/her machines.
- Ensure CLTI for his/her machines as per set frequency.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- EXPERT School must be Qualified
- Minimum 5 to 6 year Packing Machine experience
Job Type: Regular