- Execute the sales Annual Operating Plan (AOP) by reflecting the market needs.
- Organize, control and motivate Distributor supervisors & representatives to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Train, develop and follow-up on Distributors sales force compliance with Frito-Lay standards necessary to meet the current and long term needs of the sales department.
- Regular market visits to monitor changes in the market situation and communicate these fluctuations on the proper timing to the Branch Manager.
- Ensure the company’s product promotional plans are understood from the Distributor sales force team.
- Develop accurate weekly Customer Demand Forecasting (CDF).
- Expand distribution within the region as per AOP business plan.
- Ensure proper execution for all new product initiatives.
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities.
- Ensure 100% of distributors structure and Head Count (HC) of Sales Representatives is complete at all times during the year.
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of sales field experience in FMCG.
- Very Good command of English language.
- Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames)
- Strong Communication Skills/ Cross Functional Skills.
- Strong Analytical thinking Skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate others (Creating enthusiasm, inspire positive attitude, desire to succeed).
Job Type: Regular