PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
Rooted in PepsiCo’s “Power of One” principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the corporation’s brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice and vending channels.
What’s Your Role?
The National New Business Manager for Food Service will report into our New Business Director and will establish best in class strategies, accelerate acquisition, improve renewal rates, and expand portfolio solutions that uncover growth to deliver our 2020 AOP volume, net revenue, and profit. This role will predominantly be focused on supporting the growth efforts for specific AOP segments; restaurant and recreation & specialty retail segments for the Foodservice Distributor organization.
This role will also require strong project/time management skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives aimed at meeting annual growth targets for specific assigned AOP channels. This incumbent will work cross functionally and leverage the entire PepsiCo portfolio to identify key opportunities, strategies, and tactics for industry leading programs and best in class execution.
- Develop the overarching strategy for their specific AOP channel, implement strategy with the field teams of the Foodservice Division, and close and secure new business sales
- Represent and deliver new business growth to the Distributor Foodservice Team across PepsiCo portfolio (Frito Lay, Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Naked Juice, IZZE, and Sabra) of brands at customer
- Position will be responsible for delivering annual growth plan targets, trade spend and achieving division key performance indexes (KPI’s)
- Work closely with HQ sales teams, and cross-functionally with Supply-chain, Finance, Marketing, and PFNA/PBNA counter-parts to deliver profitable new business and share growth in their specific channel
- Become the New Business SME against a specified channel Nationally; supporting the channel strategy in targeting and closing, complex, high-priority sales opportunities
- Actively manages multi-year new customer pipeline
- Creates monthly report-out of prospecting progress and results versus plan
- Identifies and sell PO1 opportunities across Divisions/Sector where applicable
- On-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer-packaged goods organization
- Strong thought-leadership and team management skills
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment agreement and commitments
- Ability to work effectively within cross functional teams, proactively influence strategic decision making
- Strong communication, collaboration, influence and impact skills at all levels within an organization
- Self-Starter, ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision
Job Type: Regular