The DC manager has the responsibility for the timely execution of product flow to the traffic organization, customers, and other distribution centers. Interfaces between warehouse operations and plant scheduling to ensure that product is available for daily load-outs. The DC manager seeks continuous improvement towards customer service and warehouse performance via:
o Shipping/receiving timeliness
o Regulatory compliance - both government and corporate policies
o Adherence to good accounting principles, (purchasing policy, invoicing, etc.)
o People Performance and Development/Career Action Planning for direct reports
o Safe Working condition and environment
o Site Service Performance
o Power of One relationship – PBC bottling network, Canadian BU, and Co-packers
o 3PL management - adherence to business processes, procedures, and changes
Key Performance Indicators:
Customer Service Performance
• Fill Rate
• On time delivery per Requested Arrival Date/Scheduled Arrival Date
• Product Freshness (50% or greater shelf life to customers)
• Shipment Transit On-Time Compliance (OTSA)
• Cost Per Case Shipped
• Variance to Plan
• Forecast Accuracy
• Site Lean Six Sigma and Loss Analysis Performance
• Labor Efficiency (Labor Management System Compliance)
• Waste Performance (Product Damage and Inventory Loss)
• Inventory Rotation -Old Age Management
• Achieve and maintain an
• Site compliance with PepsiCo Environmental, Health, and Safety policies and procedures
• Site Security Plan
• Facility maintenance
Financial Planning Performance
• Annual Operating Plan Development and Adherence
• Capital Plan Requirements
• Development and adherence to Year on Year Productivity Plan
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree with equivalent training and experience required.
- 5+ years supervisory experience in both Customer Service and Warehouse environments.
- Previous experience working with 3rd parties.
- Ability to work on in a cross functional environment with both sales and customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous budget responsibility of at least $5mm.
- Previous experience with direct customer contact including face to face interaction.
- Strong MS office skills.
- Previous WMS, Transportation and SAP knowledge a plus.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement