We are now on the look out for a Senior Innovation Analyst - Supply Chain join our team in Little Island, Cork. This role is a contract for the duration of 12 months.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Represent and lead the Central Data team in cross functional, global projects.
- Lead the Global SAP Set Up Function to deliver against all business needs, whilst still delivering against core innovation requirements.
- Manage and direct the workload of the team, across PCDs, Set Ups & Labels, to meet business and project needs.
- Track and manage the performance of the Central Data Team, through the development and maintenance of metrics
- Manage the relationship with the Key Stakeholders across PGCS and R&D
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree with experience in a relevant Supply Chain / Quality discipline or equivalent
- Requires proven excellence in; leadership, influence, communication, business knowledge, negotiation techniques and management skills.
- Excellent project management skills including ability to organise, manage and motivate project team stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in Leading a large team to meet strict deadlines
- High Levels of competency in SAP & FSS & EICE
- Proven track record of Process Improvement and Productivity gains
- Knowledge of the PGCS Innovation process an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP planning capabilities
- Knowledge of registration process by market is an advantage.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Senior Innovation Analyst - Supply Chain. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Innov Sr Analyst.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular